Knowing the top web design principles proves beneficial you have found right team to implement them. The primary role of a website is to meet user requirement and generate sales thereof.
Making a website user rich is as important as creating one. It is not possible to get desired results out of your online venture until you meet the user expectations. Keeping this in view, we have studied the web design requirements and picked the most essential points to share here. These are the rules that will help you get better results if implemented correctly to your site.
• Think like a buyer and see like a user.
• Give control to users- make the navigation intuitive.
• Use self-explanatory graphics and photos.
• Remember that images, graphs, videos and infographics are more attention grabbing than plain text.
• Use drop down menus for grouping subcategory options to make it manageable for users.
• Add bold colored backgrounds to get a stirring visual appeal.
• Add ‘what’s new’ category or filter to give latest information about your newly arrived products or services.
• Give option for recently viewed items so that the user does not need to struggle with ‘back’ button.
• Headers are the first thing that a visitor notices, so make them eye-catching. Use decorative typography and appealing colors in this part.
• Using white space gives spatial release and makes a page look uncluttered and organized. But too much of it can ruin the purpose and make it bland, so, use it minimally for only bringing clarity.
While adding the above mentioned features to your site, just make sure that you are able to focus user attention to them. This is the prime condition of making Top Web design principles work.
Ably Soft holds a global reputation in creating user-rich websites. On the basis of its 9+ years of experience, we recommend you to have a website that displays innovation in its features and functionality. Talk to Experts , if you need any assistance regarding it. Our team will get back to you within 24 hours.