The rush of social media subscribers over WWW is seemingly a boon that can work wonders to your online identity, if employed wisely. Before we put more on social media impact and handling, you must know some facts related to them:
Everyday sharing on top social media networks counts to
- 12 years of video uploads on Youtube
- 40 millions of photos up-loads on Instagram
- 2.5 billion of content pieces are shared on Facebook
- 400 million tweets are made on Twitter
Knowing the stats above, social media marketing companies recommend use of innovative content sharing that not only attracts attention but brings in significant traffic too.
Key points for Social Media Marketing:
Here you have to differentiate your users as the ones who use social networks and the ones who don’t. While creating content for social network subscribers your focus shall not be to read the target consumer psychology only, but to analyze their response and behavior as a social media user too. Try to observe:
Which content users respond to the most?
What they take seriously and what’s for entertainment sake?
How they react towards particular content i.e. videos, status, contests, images upload etc.
What attracts them the most on social networks?
What keeps them engaged to social media content, is it your replies, others’ participation, new interactions etc.
Offer Experience Instead of Information
Remember that you are writing for humans and not robots, so avoid repeating similar kind of content. To sustain the interest of users, you need to be creative not just with words but ideas too.
Create an Engaging Content that a user will share further
Do not limit your SMM activities till content sharing, rather add value to your marketing strategy by offering variety. Social media industry has been proved to be serving as not just socializing ground but as effective advertising tool. Most of the people rely on Facebook and twitter for taking suggestions on everything like planning a trip, reviewing a movie and getting a job. So you can also use your Social profiles for offering suggestions, hiring people and initiating discussions. All of these activities will help you connect with your audience directly.
It is not just the brand awareness that you can build and improve but generate relevant traffic too to your site. The search algorithms of major search engines like Google and Bing favor comments, likes, tweets and shares to a great extent and offer good rank to the website on that basis.
Social Media Strategies to Follow
• Purposeful content – Whatever you write or share through your Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn profile must have a purpose to solve. The users must have a reason to read and react ot it.
• Use of CTA- Make use of effective CTAs in your content whether it is for sharing or advertising. Be creative instead of being repetitive.
• Consistency- To make the most of social media marketing, you need to be consistent in your activities. Users will only trust you if they get to see you often.
• Stop talking about yourself only- Don’t make it monotonous by talking about ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yourself’. Keep your users’ interest and psyche at the top of your priority list, and talk about ‘them’ not ‘you’.
You can rely on Ably Soft for integrated web services and get solutions to fix all the problems related to your web presence. We have a unique approach to treat social media marketing hitches, which defines us as the pacesetter in this industry for last 9+ years. Adding usability to content sharing is our prime motto, whether it is through your blog or social profile.
Talk to our SMM professionals to get a marketing plan, tailored as per your specific business needs.